- Full time hours, Monday - Sunday on a roster basis
- A role with challenges in a multi entity business
Technology is the future of everything! So come and join us as we create it!
What’s in it for you?
- Fantastic incentives, rewards & recognition schemes an overall attractive remuneration package including OTE.
- Generous discounts on mobile phones and accessories.
- Mobile phone plan benefits for you and your immediate family.
- Growth opportunities within larger group of companies.
- Access to workshops and e-learning.
- Robust induction and training programmes.
So what about the role?
- Be passionate about delivering outstanding customer experience while overseeing a diverse team.
- Collaboratively lead, coach and mentor team members to drive customer service excellence.
- A strong interest in technology with a hunger for innovation.
- Excellent communication skills to build long lasting relationships based on respect & trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- A desire to challenge yourself to achieve company and personal objectives supporting diversity & inclusion initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
What should you have?
We will provide an extensive induction programme and ongoing training however, to be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in leading a successful retail store.
- Been in a role where you have consistently achieved store’s KPIs and sales targets.
- The ability to develop your people by investing time to coach and mentor them.
- Leadership skills to ensure your team meet your consistently high standards.
- To have an interest in keeping up to date with technology trends.
Who are we?
Vodafone Retail is a Joint Venture between Vodafone New Zealand and Millennium Corp, the latest step in Vodafone’s transformation journey. From 1 October 2019 Millennium Corp will be managing Vodafone’s branded retail footprint across New Zealand, supporting consumer and business customers on their digital journey.
We are passionate about bringing new technology and digital services to New Zealanders, with dedicated retail and business specialists and a redesigned in store experience.
For other opportunities we have within Vodafone Retail please visit https://careers.vodafoneretail.co.nz/
So… do you want to join our team?
If this sounds like you then Click Apply and submit your CV and Cover Letter, telling us why you would be perfect for this job. You will be contacted as soon as possible regarding your application.
You must be a New Zealand citizen, or have New Zealand Permanent Resident status.
At this stage we are only accepting Internal Expressions of Interest!!
Applications for this role will close Friday, 7th May 2021 at 5pm.