- Local Regional Travel
- Career development opportunities in multi entity business
Servicing the Northland region, can be based in Auckland North, or in the Northland region.
This role requires a motivated and enthusiastic sales/account management superstar to drive sales for a portfolio of Vodafone partners and their retail stores across region. Being out on the road, interacting with stakeholders/store reps, and driving performance of the stores, will be first nature to this individual.
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package including OTE and benefits.
- Growth opportunities within larger group of companies working in a high performing team.
- Generous discounts on mobile phones and accessories.
- Fantastic incentives, rewards & recognition schemes.
- Access to workshops and e-learning.
So what about the role?
- Take complete ownership and initiative to the delivery of sales and performance targets in Vodafone’s partners
- Lead a sales and customer obsessed culture through high engaged retail staff, managers
- Lead group sessions that engage and motivate including deployment of products, training and sales tools
- Build and maintain relationships and be Vodafone’s brand advocate
- Provide insights from the field back to Internal stakeholders to identify business opportunities for Vodafone
- Maintain a professional standard with various stakeholders within the business befitting the level of seniority in the business including employees, suppliers and peers
- Drive continuous improvement of our customer experience
What should you have?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales and building relationships with Retail staff
- Have a proven track record in sales
- Confident communicator who can influence and lead from the front
- Previous experience in retail industry
- Retail field account management experience will be advantageous but not a must
- Product knowledge of the telco products will be advantageous but not a must
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Proven experience in training and presentation skills.
- Shows attention to detail and competent writer of business letters and emails.
Who are we?
Vodafone Retail is a Joint Venture between Vodafone New Zealand and Millennium Corp, the latest step in Vodafone’s transformation journey. From 1 October 2019 Millennium Corp will be managing Vodafone’s branded retail footprint across New Zealand, supporting consumer and business customers on their digital journey.
We are passionate about bringing new technology and digital services to New Zealanders, with dedicated retail and business specialists and a redesigned in store experience.
For other opportunities we have within Vodafone Retail please visit https://careers.vodafoneretail.co.nz/
So… come join us!
If this sound like you then Click Apply and submit your CV and Cover Letter, telling us why you would be perfect for this job. You will be contacted as soon as possible regarding your application.
You must be a New Zealand citizen, or have New Zealand Resident status.