Retail Sales & Service Representative - Part Time
Got a passion for mobile phones and ever changing technology? Come join us to deliver the ultimate customer experience and talk Tech!
- Westcity Location
- Part time hours, Monday - Sunday on a roster basis
- A role with challenges in a multi entity business
Technology is the future of everything! So come and join us as we create it!
What's in it for you?
- $20.19 per hour plus OTE, kiwi saver, benefits and incentives.
- An attractive phone plan with unlimited calls and texts, and lots of data.
For you to be successful with us you will need:
- The ability to connect with customers and constantly put their needs first.
- A strong interest in technology.
- An understanding of what an outstanding retail environment is and how to deliver this.
- The ability to provide such a great experience for your customers that they turn into an advocate and promoter for us and what we do.
- We will provide the training, knowledge and tools you require to be successful and turn this into a career. A significant amount of our senior leaders within the business started in this role and we consistently strive to develop and promote from within.
Who are we?
Vodafone Retail is a Joint Venture between Vodafone New Zealand and Millennium Corp, the latest step in Vodafone’s transformation journey. From 1 October 2019 Millennium Corp will be managing Vodafone’s branded retail footprint across New Zealand, supporting consumer and business customers on their digital journey.
We are passionate about bringing new technology and digital services to New Zealanders, with dedicated retail and business specialists and a redesigned in store experience.
For other opportunities we have within Vodafone Retail please visit https://careers.vodafoneretail.co.nz/
So… come join us!
If this sound like you then Click Apply and submit your CV and Cover Letter, telling us why you would be perfect for this job. You will be contacted as soon as possible regarding your application.
You must be a New Zealand citizen, or have New Zealand Permanent Resident status.